The BBC believes most people will have read only 6 of the 100 books listed here. Bold those books you've read in their entirety, italicize the ones you started but didn't finish or read an excerpt.
( Read more... )
SCORE: 31/100 books read and 29/100 started or read excerpts. I should finish more books...
1. Go to The four word film review website.
2. Search for 10 movies - movies you like, movies you don't like doesn't matter.
3. Post the review you like the best.
4. Ask the people on your friend's list to guess what the movies are (or to guess what the movies are before checking the cut with answers).
Here are my movies. Try to guess what they are:
1. Redford fucks Kingsley. Twice. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
2. Miller gives Angelina virus. correctly guessed by az_starshine
3. Much ado about Nothing. correctly guessed by slipjig
4. Sugar baby kills Shelby. correctly guessed by jix1125
5. Ewan takes high road. correctly guessed by jix1125
6. Battery's not eluded.
7. Humpback to the future. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
8. Run and Stumpy. correctly guessed by az_starshine
9. Lawyer aides AIDS lawyer. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
10. Delinquents really dig it. correctly guessed by dreadpirateandi
11. Psychiatrist successfully completes facelift. correctly guessed by joshgates
12. Barbie museum lacks dolls. correctly guessed by crevette
13. High School Menstrual. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
14. Leech sucks Wil's willy. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
15. Boa who could fly. correctly guessed by empressofstars
16. Kilmer takes a Holliday. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
17. Bug flatulence endangers earth. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
18. Ferris probes back door. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
19. Prime numbers, primed traps. correctly guessed by joshgates
20. Dante's Pique. correctly guessed by chris_walsh
Your result for The Attachment Style Test...
The Free Agent
29% Anxiety Over Abandonment and 36% Avoidance Of Intimacy
You like to be independent, to play by your own rules. You're not terribly interested in finding a partner and settling down, and it makes you nervous to imagine that someone might depend on you for anything. Were you to find the right partner--someone as independent as you, probably--you'd not be too put out about sharing your adventures with him/her.
Fictional characters with whom you might identify: Han Solo (Star Wars), Beatrice ("Much Ado About Nothing")
|Other Attachment Types:|
|Secure:||The Unicorn|||||The Cuddleslut|||||The Free Agent|
|Preoccupied:||The Cling Wrap|||||The Squid|||||The Insect|
|Fearful:||The Doormat|||||The Leper|||||The Exile|
|Dismissing:||The Hermit|||||The Stone|||||The Player|
sounds about right...
Chaotic Good A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.
Elves are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.
Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.
Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXX (4)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ (-2)
Cleric ---- (-4)
Druid ----- (-19)
Fighter --- (-4)
Monk ------ (-19)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XXXXXX (6)
Rogue ----- (-2)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)
Advanced Global Personality Test Results
personality tests by similarminds.com
Your brain: 140% interpersonal, 40% visual, 120% verbal, and 100% mathematical!
Congratulations on being 400% smart! Actually, on my test, everyone is. The above score breaks down what kind of thinking you most enjoy doing. A score above 100% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 100% means you use it less. It says nothing about how good you are at any one, just how interested you are in each, relatively. A substantial difference in scores between two people means, conclusively, that they are different kinds of thinkers.
Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice, which I think is obvious:
- Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 80%.
- Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 100%.
- Don't have sex with someone if their math percentage is over 200%.
|Link: The 4-Variable IQ Test written by chriscoyne on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|